top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does NDC update and when should we begin to see some action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lissy View Post
    Thank you! I did contact my lawyer this morning. She said I have not done the domestic support obligation form, so she is sending that to me. Once I sign it and send it back, she will file it. I did check my account with the trustee and it shows my last payment has posted, but there's still a balance of $1,200 that needs to be distributed to the creditors. Am I correct that those distributions will have to be made before the trustee takes any action? Historically, they send out checks to creditors towards the end of every month, so I'm thinking it might be a couple more weeks before they do that. Such is the waiting game. I thought I would be more relieved once I made that final payment, but I don't feel relieved at all. It almost feels wrong not to send in that payment this month like I've been doing for 5 years (although the extra money is nice).
    Lissy, I also had a balance, that the trustee sent out the following month like normal. it has not been a full 2nd month and still not much happening. If you need to send extra money someplace, send it to your savings!
    Discharged 5/2015

Comment

Our Ch. 13 on NDC went from "Active" the entire time to suddenly "Closed" and "Report of Completion filed - awaiting Discharge" there was no in-between. Perhaps it's all in how the Trustee chooses to report??

Comment

It must vary by trustee. For mine, on the left hand side my status is still active but on the right hand side it says case closed 1/23/15. Final payment was due 1/11/15, so I'm just trying to be patient.If nothing happens in the next few weeks I will go back to my lawyer or maybe contact the trustees office.
        Discharged 5/2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X