top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 payments left -- close to celebration time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 payments left -- close to celebration time.

Thanks for all advice on this forum. It's really been a help with advice and support. I am old school and I haven't told ANYONE about my BK 13. I still feel it's a shameful thing and not to air publicly. So, when I come to the forum with a question -- you all are I have to communicate with.

--I have 3 payments left APR, MAY, and JUNE. I have the money orders made out already !!
    --Post filing counseling done and sent to attorney a few weeks ago
    --2nd lien sent me a letter saying they'll release the lien prior to BK finalizing
    --will have a nice amount of home equity once closed out
    --Maxed out 401K last 2 years
    --paid cash for a car 2 years ago
    --saved some for a rainy day
    --just approved for an unsecured card by B of A for $500

Congrats ABC. I look forward to celebrating.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

You have done great!!! Congrats!!!
      Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

ABC,
        Sounds like you did really well in your CH13!!! We have not been as successful as you have with money, but we are close to the end, so I feel as if that is enough of an achievement.
        I am surprised your second mortgage sent a letter stating they would release the lien before discharge. That would be my dream come true at this point! I am waiting for the discharge papers so that I can head over to our county clerk and have the lien removed and then sell my house.

I had my real estate agent check it a few months ago, just in case it had magically vanished. No such luck, there it was still sitting there for $35,000.......

I am impressed at how much you saved and how you bought a car in cash! Impressive. Best of luck to you in your final months.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X