BANKRUPT and I'm feelin GOO...OOO...OOO...OOO...OOD...DA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BANKRUPT and I'm feelin GOO...OOO...OOO...OOO...OOD...DA

It took me a long time. I have fought the fine fight of credit repair. I have written letters. I have tried opening negotiations. I have had sleepless nights and stressed filled days. I tried to pay what I owe and make win win situations and nobody wanted to play. I was hanging in there with all of the negativity and phone calls until I had so many lawsuits that I had no choice but to file chapter 7. I was scared, lost, and confused about where or what would happen to me and I AM DOING JUST FINE! I have always struggle with small limit credit cards, secured credit cards, and not enough money on the other end of my debit card. But now! I am just out of discharge with 2 credit cards and one has a 2000 CL. That will come in nicely to help with my building. I should have done this years ago. This is LIFE. I am on my way.

Oooooooo. I really think you need to reconsider jumping into that line of credit so fast. Honestly, you sound like you are diving right back into deep do again. Only, bankruptcy will not be an option then next time you arrive at this point.

Live on a cash only basis for a while. Learn to live without credit, then you will also learn to separate what you want versus what you need.

That building? Do it slower with just your available cash.

Just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Geeznowwhat View Post
      Oooooooo. I really think you need to reconsider jumping into that line of credit so fast. Honestly, you sound like you are diving right back into deep do again. Only, bankruptcy will not be an option then next time you arrive at this point.

Live on a cash only basis for a while. Learn to live without credit, then you will also learn to separate what you want versus what you need.

That building? Do it slower with just your available cash.

Just my opinion
      No, I'm good. I live on cash but I have credit available. Not going back there but it feels good to be a part of the living. YEP I am a cash kid with credit available for emergencies.

Comment

BTW I have been living on cash for so long that I still live on cash. Being in credit card debt is not what made me go bankrupt. Medical did.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X