top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Means test - quick question. Signing papers in the morning!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Means test - quick question. Signing papers in the morning!

Hi all,

Tomorrow we are meeting with the attorney to sign the papers to file. The admin sent over the paperwork tonight and I am noticing on the means test it shows we have the presumption of abuse. I know we will discuss with the attorney tomorrow but I am sitting here stressed.

Here is what I think the issue is. I have a set salary and with that plus my husbands average in the last 6 months we are only above by about $200 that would go lower after expenses are added.

The issue I see is that I have had to travel for my job in the last few months. I pay out of pocket and am reimbursed so when the pay is calculating it is taking that average and causing us to be almost 10K over. (I had about 3K in expense reimbursement over the last 4-5 months). I have all of the expense forms to prove this as well as it is listed on my check individually (i.e. meals, hotel, mileage)

I know the attorney uses a program and it probably just calculated it that way but has me nervous. The expense reimbursement should be removed correct?

I am also noticing some issues with the debts being listed multiple times (again I think this is due to the program she uses that took what I entered and my credit report)

Just need to put my mind at ease as far as the means test. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X