341 this morning!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 this morning!!

Went GREAT!! Hopefully nobody will object by Feb. 20!! My attorney wanted me to reaffirm 400 to Best Buy so that we wouldn't hear anything from them, well they suggested 1500 At any rate, he said we won't respond and they may call or may not, he said don't surrender anything, just say "it's available" but that more than likely they wouldn't be after anything. Luckily the trustee was familiar with my company and the labor dispute and I think he felt sorry for me!! Fingers crossed for the next few months! Meanwhile I have to decide what to do with the crappy car

Congrats on the 341 going so well. I'm looking forward to getting mine over with in January.

niteflytes
    Filed Ch. 7 - 11/30/06; 341 meeting 1/10/07; Discharged 3/19/07
    TU: 535

Comment

Originally posted by fancy_92 View Post
      Went GREAT!! Hopefully nobody will object by Feb. 20!! My attorney wanted me to reaffirm 400 to Best Buy so that we wouldn't hear anything from them, well they suggested 1500 At any rate, he said we won't respond and they may call or may not, he said don't surrender anything, just say "it's available" but that more than likely they wouldn't be after anything. Luckily the trustee was familiar with my company and the labor dispute and I think he felt sorry for me!! Fingers crossed for the next few months! Meanwhile I have to decide what to do with the crappy car
      That's great fancy! I'm glad to hear your 341 went good!
      I also had a car I had to decide what to do with it.I still owed $8,100 on it and it was only worth $4,100 and I think the transmission was going so I 'surrendered' it in my BK.Best thing I ever did too!
      Good Luck to you.
      Donna
      Donna

Filed Pro Se August 10,2006 :cry: 341 Meeting: September 19,2006 :blink: Last Day to Object: November 20,2006 :cool: Discharged: November 27,2006 :clapping: CLOSED: December 15,2006 :tongue:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X