Is there anyway to get my pw for PACER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyway to get my pw for PACER?

I signed up for PACER when we filed. I wrote my username and PW down when I got them... and now I can't freaking find it. Anywhere. Most websites have a "If you forgot your username/PW" button and they will email it to you or something, but I can't even find that. We had our 341 a couple of weeks ago and I just want to check it. I'm not expecting anything special, I am just curious. But, if I can't get on, it's not the end of the world. However, does anyone know how to get a lost password?

Also, we are surrendering our home, the mortgage company finally filed a relief from stay, my attorney contested it with a semi bogus motion (just to drag things out a little, but also to ask the court to give us a little extra time since I broke my leg and can't help pack/move at the moment. Anyway, we got notice that there will be a non-evidentiary hearing, do we need to go to that?

I don't have a credit card on file so when I couldn't remember my password I did the online request and it had to be sent to me. I did receive it quickly if that helps! I think you can get it immediately if you have a credit card on file.
    12/06/2008
    341 Meeting 01/14/2008
    Objections Due 03/14/2008
    Discharged and CLOSED 04/01/2008

Comment

Filed 12/20/07 [X] 341 meeting 1/15/08 [X] Trustee Declines to Dismiss 2/25/08 [X] DISCHARGED AND CLOSED 03/19/08 [ X ]

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X