Discharged And Closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged And Closed

Happy April Fools Day to me! I was so happy to log in and see that today!

Everyone going through this, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Now the work begins with cleaning up the credit report. When if first filed I managed to wipe out 6 negatives off my report just disputing them as included in Bk... now many many more to go!
    Last edited by helphelp; 04-01-2008, 09:53 AM.
    12/06/2008
    341 Meeting 01/14/2008
    Objections Due 03/14/2008
    Discharged and CLOSED 04/01/2008

Congatulations!! I hope to join you very soon
    Filed 01/31/08
    341 03/10/08:
    Last day for Objections 05/09/2008
    DISCHARGED AND CLOSED 05/12/2008

Comment

Wahoo! I can't wait until I can say the same!
      3/27: Done my homework and retained my wonderful attorney!

Comment

Holy moly, what a great April Fools Day surprise!

Congratulations! Enjoy your new freedom!
        Filed Ch. 7 June 14, 2007
        341 Meeting July 19, 2007
        Discharged September 17, 2007
        Closed September 17, 2007

Comment

Congratulations on your fresh start!
          Filed 12/20/07 [X] 341 meeting 1/15/08 [X] Trustee Declines to Dismiss 2/25/08 [X] DISCHARGED AND CLOSED 03/19/08 [ X ]

Comment

Originally posted by helphelp View Post

Everyone going through this, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Now the work begins with cleaning up the credit report. When if first filed I managed to wipe out 6 negatives off my report just disputing them as included in Bk... now many many more to go!
            How did you wipe off 6 negatives by disputing as IIB? Are you saying they no longer exist on your credit reports?

Comment

Originally posted by jp2861 View Post
              How did you wipe off 6 negatives by disputing as IIB? Are you saying they no longer exist on your credit reports?
              Yes, they dropped off when I disputed them. Several of my accounts were incorrectly reporting so I disputed them as IIB. I had several others that were changed to IIB. I know there is a chance that they will show back up but I did this in mid/late December and filed in early December. Keeping my fingers crossed that they stay off the reports!
              12/06/2008
              341 Meeting 01/14/2008
              Objections Due 03/14/2008
              Discharged and CLOSED 04/01/2008

Comment

Originally posted by helphelp View Post

Congratulations! I seriously can not wait to be where you are. Enjoy your new beginning!
                Filed Chapter 7 June 4 ~ 341 July 20 ~Last day of objections Sept 18~Discharged/Closed Sept 21

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
                  Filed: 01/23/08
                  341 Meeting: 02/29/08
                  Discharged: 04/30/08
                  Closed: 05/12/08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X