top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 meeting on Monday - and we're seeing some good already.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 meeting on Monday - and we're seeing some good already.

I asked him what we should bring -- paystubs, tax returns, bank statements -- then I asked if the trustee would freak out b/c we just spent $400 for our trip to TN for our family reunion.

He says to just bring licenses and s.s. cards and not worry about that other stuff. I'm sure that b/c he's telling me to relax and not worry that our meeting will be a nightmare.

The good that we're seeing is that our savings account is growing by leaps and bounds since we decided to surrender the house. Plus, the automatic stay hasn't been lifted yet, so our lawyer says we should be good to stay in the house for a long while yet (we're in MD).

Having a nice savings account balance when this b.s. is all over will help ease the sting a bit. Hopefully, we can keep the momentum up!

Wish us luck for Monday, if you please!

Good luck !! I hope it's smooth sailing and BTW I am envious of the savings account ;)

I hope to someday soon have a good one going myself

Comment

You'll do fine, just be absolutely honest about everything (even if it's a question that worries you). If anything you're asked catches you off guard, you can always ask the trustee to clarify what they're asking. It is also okay to say "I don't know off the top of my head" or "I'd have to look at it to give you the exact amount".

Keep looking at that savings account and reminding yourself how great the future is going to be once you get over these hurdles. Good luck!

Comment

Good luck, Monday. I don't think the Trustee will bat an eye about the 400. for the family reunion. And, according to my understanding, the automatic stay will not lift until you are discharged. You are just starting that clock.
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Hi Sjr,

Sending good vibes for your Monday meeting...you'll do fine, just be honest and answer the trustees questions.

May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
          May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
          May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
          9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

ok, it's monday - and we're still sending you the good vibes!! check in with us when you can.
            Filed 7/28/08, Discharged 10/29/08
            (filed pro se: nonconsumer no asset CH7)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X