Post 341 meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post 341 meeting

The good news is that I had my 341 meeting on Friday 12/5. Before I had this meeting I went to my attorney's office to review the paperwork, schedules and etc etc...When I got home I had a few to do's for the attorney.
    This was on 12/2. I noticed 2 CC accounts were not on the schedule (forgot the # of the schedule) and so I scanned over the CC statements, CITI/MACY's. Roughly 18k worth. I mentioned in the email that these were not on the schedule could you please verify? Of course I heard nothing from the attorneys office (go figure).

Ok so I go to the 341 meeting,seemed very painless. My attorney said that she had mailed me the schedules for my files. So this weekend I reviewed the documents again and low and behold they were not added to the schedules So I contacted her today but she was to busy to talk to me so she said email her the information etc etc.
    Oh and I also noticed and maybe someone on the board can explain to me 1 year of my taxes $13.5K from 2003 were on another schedule?
    Does this mean no matter what schedule the taxes are on they will be discharged as well or do they need to be separate from the other taxes that will not be discharged?

Ok so I am really tired of this crap I could do a better job at organizing than my attorney's office. So now I don't know what will happen. Will the attorney revise my schedules? And will the 2003 years taxes also be discharged?

If anyone can clarify it would be great because I'm wacked and I just want this to be over.

Best from the Scubaman!

Originally posted by scubaman View Post
    The good news is that I had my 341 meeting on Friday 12/5. Before I had this meeting I went to my attorney's office to review the paperwork, schedules and etc etc...When I got home I had a few to do's for the attorney.
    This was on 12/2. I noticed 2 CC accounts were not on the schedule (forgot the # of the schedule) and so I scanned over the CC statements, CITI/MACY's. Roughly 18k worth. I mentioned in the email that these were not on the schedule could you please verify? Of course I heard nothing from the attorneys office (go figure).

Ok so I go to the 341 meeting,seemed very painless. My attorney said that she had mailed me the schedules for my files. So this weekend I reviewed the documents again and low and behold they were not added to the schedules So I contacted her today but she was to busy to talk to me so she said email her the information etc etc.
    Oh and I also noticed and maybe someone on the board can explain to me 1 year of my taxes $13.5K from 2003 were on another schedule?
    Does this mean no matter what schedule the taxes are on they will be discharged as well or do they need to be separate from the other taxes that will not be discharged?

Ok so I am really tired of this crap I could do a better job at organizing than my attorney's office. So now I don't know what will happen. Will the attorney revise my schedules? And will the 2003 years taxes also be discharged?

If anyone can clarify it would be great because I'm wacked and I just want this to be over.

Best from the Scubaman!
    (1) Tax debt cannot be discharged through bankruptcy.
    (2) Always follow up on those to-do list items on PACER. Make sure the amended schedules are there. Open them and make sure they're accurate. As much as you want this to be over, you want it to end well.

Comment

HELP Thanks

Just a note if you have taxes due that are 3 years out they can be discharged in BK7, all other taxex would be considered priority debt and I will have to do a BK13 on those once I'm through this process.
      Thanks for you note I appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by scubaman View Post
        Just a note if you have taxes due that are 3 years out they can be discharged in BK7, all other taxex would be considered priority debt and I will have to do a BK13 on those once I'm through this process.
        Thanks for you note I appreciate it!
        Seriously?? Can you post a link showing where you found that info.? I've never heard of that but I'm curious.

Comment

Yes, any state/fed tax over three years old is dischargeable. I spoke to my atty about this. But for me the gov took the cash they needed from my stimulus check, ba$tards!
          Filed: 11/25/08 - chp 7 no asset
          Discharged: 2/24/09 CLOSED 3/7/09!

Comment

taxes discharged

Originally posted by Help! View Post
            Seriously?? Can you post a link showing where you found that info.? I've never heard of that but I'm curious.
            If you go to NOLO.com they have all kinds of very helpful books and advise that is very helpful.
            Goodluck

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X