ATM Withdrawls Gambling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM Withdrawls Gambling

I had major cutbacks on my job early November 08, I knew I was going to be getting less work. I started gambling because I was bored, I had already decided to give up my condo, and keep the credit cards. I figured I would be able to afford that. In November I did two ATM withdrawls from savings account for 500.00 each, also in December I have 3 for 500.00 each. Early January I sat down to pay my credit cards and bills and finally realized I had a problem, as I essentialy am only receiving unemployment compensation, any work at my job is deducted from my unemployment benefits which is 393 before taxes.

So I decided I better just pay immediate bills and not pay the credit cards, also in the meantime foreclosure is impending on my condo. I have a meeting scheduled with credit counselors prebankruptcy on 1-23-08. Also was wondering if anyone has had any experience with any lawyers in Las Vegas area. I have made no large buys on my cards in over a year, They are all maxed due to increased expenses since I bought condo in 05. The only thing i did with the cards was use the available credit for very small purchases. Less than 700 dollars worth in the last 90 days over about 5 cards. My question is about the withdrawls would that cause an issue with trustee ??

CC = $36,000 min payments over 1,000 a month
    income less than $2,000 a month
    Car payment $624.00 a month
    Last edited by Y2krebel; 01-18-2009, 07:57 PM. Reason: Worded incorrectly

They don't care about your ATM card Don't use the CCs they should be fine if you haven't used them in a year.
    Chapter 7 07/30/2008
    341 09/17/2008
    Discharge 11/21/2008

Comment

I agree with TEW Y2krebel. But sometimes they do check your backgrounds and everything. So better stop gambling. Find some other hobby that is healthy for you and your pocket. Good luck!
      I'm a sucker for Loan Modification.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X