341 in 2 1/2 weeks, have questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in 2 1/2 weeks, have questions

Ok our 341 is on the 11th of May. We need to send some papers to the trustee. It says we can send them by mail, fax or in pdf format. What do you think is best? How soon did you send them? It says no later then a week before 341.

The other question is when the trustee asks if our income has changed. So far dh is still on UE, I on the other hand have had an increase in hours. We are under median and were negative on the budget so i'm not worried about that. Actually more $ will help us to be able to afford the mortgages. Do I just tell them my hours were X amount and now I am working X amount of hours. Or my income changed from X to X? I just don't know how long my increased hours will last. Hopefully forever as we had a girl quit. But a girl on medical leave is also coming back.

Does the trustee ask about reaffirming your mortgage? We put it down as reaffirming but seeing dh is still UE looks like we will not. What do we say to the trustee if they ask us? (especially if the budget is negative)Do we have to be careful what we tell the TT? Or can we still change and not reaffirm if we tell the TT reaffirm?

Lastly I know they ask for one of us to do the talking? Can we jump in and awnser the question? I just don't want it to look like i'm covering something up. But i'm sure they will ask one of us something the other doesn't know. Like is they ask about our income dh won't know what to awnser about my income.
    FILED CH7: 03/20/09
    341: May 11th, 2009
    DISCHARGED: July 13th, 2009

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X