341's in May?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341's in May?

Our is May 11th. Can't believe how fast the time has gone. Its been 6 weeks since we filed.

Anyone else have their meeting this month? I sent the needed papers to the trsutee this week. Just needed to send the bank statemets for March and current property tax statement.

I know about bringing DL and SS card. What other things to you bring to the metting just incase they asked for them? Did they ask for anything you hadn't already sent?

I have been good and haven't even signed up for Pacer. i have thought baout it but don't want to pay to see what it says. LOL
    FILED CH7: 03/20/09
    341: May 11th, 2009
    DISCHARGED: July 13th, 2009

Originally posted by momof3b1g View Post
    Our is May 11th. Can't believe how fast the time has gone. Its been 6 weeks since we filed.

Anyone else have their meeting this month? I sent the needed papers to the trsutee this week. Just needed to send the bank statemets for March and current property tax statement.

I know about bringing DL and SS card. What other things to you bring to the metting just incase they asked for them? Did they ask for anything you hadn't already sent?

I have been good and haven't even signed up for Pacer. i have thought baout it but don't want to pay to see what it says. LOL

Our 341 meeting is on the 19th.We haven't asked for any specific papers from the trustee yet. Should we have received a letter from the trustee by now ?
    Thank you all so much for all the information I have received on this forum.
    Chapter 7 filed 04/02/2009
    341 Meeting 05/19/2009
    60 day club awaiting discharge

Comment

Originally posted by dgjmj View Post
      Our 341 meeting is on the 19th.We haven't asked for any specific papers from the trustee yet. Should we have received a letter from the trustee by now ?

We recieved it in the packet of info about our case. A week after we filed. Did you recieve anyhting after you filed?

Comment

Ours is the 12th and we received that Trustee packet to fill out and send back. I haven't heard anything else but the butterflies are sure there. I'll be glad to get this over.
        Ch 7 filed: 3/30
        341: 5/12
        Discharged and Closed 7/20: Now known as- Free Willy

Comment

341 over and done with May 1 !!

Our 341 hearing was today at 1:00PM at the Riverside Bankruptcy Court. We got up, answered 6 simple questions and that was it. Trustee was firm, but polite. We BK'd 75K and a second mortgage for 30K. We are surrendering our home and did not re-affirm as no loan mod's available and house VERY upside down. In and out in 10 minutes.....Thank God, that's over with...

Comment

341 over and done with May 1 !!

Our 341 hearing was today at 1:00PM at the Riverside Bankruptcy Court. We got up, answered 6 simple questions and that was it. Trustee was firm, but polite. We BK'd 75K and a second mortgage for 30K. We are surrendering our home and did not re-affirm as no loan mod's available and house VERY upside down. In and out in 10 minutes.....Thank God, that's over with... Also bring 07/08 tax returns and read the pamphlet they give you before being sworn in....

Comment

and sorry for the double post....

Comment

Ours is coming up on the 19th...TT has asked for payroll and bank statements up thru 4/15/09 which I assume is to cover up through and past our filing date of 4/08.

We emailed everything over and got a reply about a PayPal account within about an hour so I know the TT is reviewing everything.

I sent the PayPal statement just as TT requested.

The TT has also requested appraisals of all our vehicles which we own outright, truck, boat, motor, and trailer.
                I got the appraisals done yesterday and the appraiser advised me to get certified quotes for any repairs needed and prices on parts for the boat and trailer since neither is movable right now, and send them to him before he turns in the appraisals so he can deduct from the values.

Time is flying from filing to 341 but I think the 60days after 341 will feel like eternity.
                Ch.7 filed 4/8/09
                341 5/19/09
                Ch.7 DISCHARGED 8/9/09!

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof77 View Post
                  Our 341 hearing was today at 1:00PM at the Riverside Bankruptcy Court. We got up, answered 6 simple questions and that was it. Trustee was firm, but polite. We BK'd 75K and a second mortgage for 30K. We are surrendering our home and did not re-affirm as no loan mod's available and house VERY upside down. In and out in 10 minutes.....Thank God, that's over with... Also bring 07/08 tax returns and read the pamphlet they give you before being sworn in....
                  OMG...that's where I filed. Do you remember the trustee's name? Mine is scheduled at 9am but when I filed a lot of other filers was the same date and time as mine.

Did they ask you for the tax return? Or were you just prepared? What does the pamphlet say.?

Thanks and good luck to you...you are on your way to discharge!
                  Filed Chapter 7 4/22/2009
                  341 Meeting Scheduled 5/27/2009
                  Discharged 7/30/2009
                  Awaiting closing!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by roozterdvx View Post
                    Ours is coming up on the 19th...TT has asked for payroll and bank statements up thru 4/15/09 which I assume is to cover up through and past our filing date of 4/08.

We emailed everything over and got a reply about a PayPal account within about an hour so I know the TT is reviewing everything.

I sent the PayPal statement just as TT requested.

The TT has also requested appraisals of all our vehicles which we own outright, truck, boat, motor, and trailer.
                    I got the appraisals done yesterday and the appraiser advised me to get certified quotes for any repairs needed and prices on parts for the boat and trailer since neither is movable right now, and send them to him before he turns in the appraisals so he can deduct from the values.

Time is flying from filing to 341 but I think the 60days after 341 will feel like eternity.

I mailed ours. I wonder if seeing we haven't heard anything for more info. That all is good. How much did you tell them your vehicles were worth? Did it cost to have them appraised?

Comment

Mine is May 15th.

Surprisingly, not nervous in the slightest - which is probably cause for concern
                      Last edited by CarrieOakey; 05-02-2009, 01:23 PM. Reason: because I'm a twit who can't get dates right lol
                      Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values - HH The Dalai Lama
                      Pro Se; filed no asset Ch 7 (including back taxes): 4/09
                      314 Meeting : 6/09
                      Complete Discharge 7/09 with CRFTL 8/09.

Comment

May 29th here.. Filing date 4/8, no word/letter/call from trustee yet, only our official notice of filing w/ court date
                        Filing Date - 4/8/09
                        341 Meeting - 5/29/09
                        Discharged! - 8/6/09

Comment

Originally posted by momof3b1g View Post
                          We recieved it in the packet of info about our case. A week after we filed. Did you recieve anyhting after you filed?

Yes we received 2 forms one the Notice of filing fee installment payments & the official Form 9A (notice of our chapter 7 case) that's it.
                          Thank you all so much for all the information I have received on this forum.
                          Chapter 7 filed 04/02/2009
                          341 Meeting 05/19/2009
                          60 day club awaiting discharge

Comment

Originally posted by dgjmj View Post
                            Yes we received 2 forms one the Notice of filing fee installment payments & the official Form 9A (notice of our chapter 7 case) that's it.
                            Ours was in that but from our attorney. It had what looked like a form they send to everyone. A list of what that trustee needs. No later then one week before the 341. They said what pertained to our case.

Comment

Filed: April 10th, 2009
                              341 Meeting: May 18th, 1030am
                              Filing: 4/10/2009, 341: 5/18/2009
                              Last day for objections: 7/17/2009
                              Discharge: 7/29/2009

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse