Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Documents

Our 341 meeting is July 2. When we filed the trustee asked for a ton of documents. (All of which we had already supplied to our lawyer) Lawyer emailed and said that we needed to do nothing about the documents as he had them all and would supply them to the trustee.

We are now a week out from our 341 meeting and Pacer does not show any documents being turned over to the Trustee. Should the bank account statements, mortgage, insurance car title etc, show on pacer?
    Filed 5/27/09
    341 7/2/09
    341 held
    Discharge and closed 9/4/09

Yes I know it's frustrating.
    I had to out and recreate some documents too that the attorney did not tell me about and that he had.
    But the trustee's letter clearly stated that you are responsible.
    Why don't attorneys tell you that you will need copies? It would have saved us time.

Comment

PACER would not show those documents. The documents are NOT filed with the court, they are simply sent to the trustee.

Comment

I've make a copy of all documents submitted to our Attorney. It's not that I don't trust him...it's just so easy for him/staff to misplace them as they are only human.

Yes, I've spent $$ in ink & paper for my All in One Printer. The costs outweigh the 'peace of mind' though/

In your shoes & 341 on 7/2/09....I would 'tote' Any/All (of) the documents submitted with me to 341.

Sending Good Vibes Your Way!

Luci

Comment

Originally posted by LuciluS View Post
          I've make a copy of all documents submitted to our Attorney. It's not that I don't trust him...it's just so easy for him/staff to misplace them as they are only human.

Yes, I've spent $$ in ink & paper for my All in One Printer. The costs outweigh the 'peace of mind' though/

In your shoes & 341 on 7/2/09....I would 'tote' Any/All (of) the documents submitted with me to 341.

Sending Good Vibes Your Way!

Luci

Thanks all for your response

I actually used my All in One printer to scan the documents into my hard drive, and then emailed them to the attorney. I use CutePDF Writer (a free program from Downloads.com) to create my PDFs and store all my information this way for quick referance.

Really allows me to respond quickly when the lawyer loses a document.
          Filed 5/27/09
          341 7/2/09
          341 held

Comment

You can also upload documents (pdf bank statements, etc) to an office print shop like Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, etc and have them print it for you. It isn't every expensive. I would actually say it is much cheaper than using ink in your home printer.
            Retained 3/09 * Filed 6/2/09 *341 Meeting 7/23/09 *Report of No Distribution Filed 7/24/09 *Closed and Discharged 10/13/09*
            ***I do not provide legal advice. All I am doing is sharing my thoughts and opinions. You probably shouldn't even read my posts.***

Comment

HHM is right - those documents wouldn't show on pacer. neither would your tax returns or pay stubs which are also submitted to the trustee. i think the reason is that they don't want to make such documents public record.
              filed ch7 May 09
              341 june 09
              discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Originally posted by music12 View Post
                HHM is right - those documents wouldn't show on pacer. neither would your tax returns or pay stubs which are also submitted to the trustee. i think the reason is that they don't want to make such documents public record.
                and I would agree 100 percent about not public record
                Filed 5/27/09
                341 7/2/09
                341 held

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X