341 This morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 This morning

We were scheduled for 8:30. We were second in line. Started about 8:45, done by 8:55.

Pretty standard. Trustee was very nice.

No problems, he didn't ask for anything additional but also didn't say he was done either.

60 days of waiting and we're done.
    Filed 6/23/09
    341 7/16/09 (seemed to go well)
    60 days 9/14/09

What kind of questions did they ask? Mine is in 2 weeks..........

Comment

Pretty much just went down the list that they are required to ask.

Only thing he asked other than that is what i did for a living, i'm self employed. and asked how much we made from a garage sale we had prior to filing.
      Filed 6/23/09
      60 days 9/14/09

Comment

Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution: I, __________, having been appointed trustee of the estate of the above-named debtor(s), report that I have neither received any property nor paid any money on account of this estate; that I have made a diligent inquiry into the financial affairs of the debtor(s) and the location of the property belonging to the estate; and that there is no property available for distribution from the estate over and above that exempted by law. Pursuant to Fed R Bank P 5009, I hereby certify that the estate of the above-named debtor(s) has been fully administered. I request that I be discharged from any further duties as trustee. Key information about this case as reported in schedules filed by the debtor(s) or otherwise found in the case record: This case was pending for 1 months. Assets Abandoned: $ xxxxxx.00, Assets Exempt: $ xxxxxx.00, Claims Scheduled: $ xxxxxx.xx, Claims Asserted: Not Applicable, Claims scheduled to be discharged without payment: $ xxxxxx.xx. Filed by Trustee

This is good, right?
        Filed 6/23/09
        60 days 9/14/09

Comment

yes
          Retained 3/09 * Filed 6/2/09 *341 Meeting 7/23/09 *Report of No Distribution Filed 7/24/09 *Closed and Discharged 10/13/09*
          ***I do not provide legal advice. All I am doing is sharing my thoughts and opinions. You probably shouldn't even read my posts.***

Comment

Wow, that was quick...341 AND declared no assets on the same day?!? Yeah!!

Welcome to the 60 day club
            May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
            May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
            May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
            9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X