*&^%$#@!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*&^%$#@!

I am reading on here that the Trustee asks if you have used your credit cards within 90 days? I saw my lawyer on the 20th of May and she filed for me on the 28th of June.
    The first week in June I was out of town on business and my ATM card would not work at the gas station. I used it for 25.00 and when I got home I paid it
    OFF online. (Used a no balance card)
    Is this going to be an issue for me? My 341 meeting is on Thursday of this week.
    I had no money, was 3 hours from home and the gas light on in my car as it was almost empty.

Should I say when they say have you used it in 90 days just tell them what happened?

It's not an issue for you. Don't worry.
    Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

No that won't be an issue.
      4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
      5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
      7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
      7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Not only your explanation is flawless, but they are looking for abuse such as money transfers and bad stuff like that. You are fine. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X