50-30-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50-30-20

Just a question to those out there that used these guys for their second debt class...

I just signed on to do this course and I'm doing it now but it didn't ask me if I needed the pre bankruptcy class or the post filing class... does it know the difference? Are the classes the same?

I just hope I didn't pay for the pre filing class... lol.
    BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
    Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

this company doesn't have the pre-filing class. so you are doing the right class, not to worry!
    filed ch7 May 09
    341 june 09
    discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

Awsome thanks
      BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.

Comment

woooo I'm done... one less thing to worry about now.

Comment

don't tell me you spent more than the required 2 hours on it!

i found it deadly boring, fell asleep while doing it... then finished when i woke up. but if i could have clicked while sleeping, i would have!
          filed ch7 May 09
          341 june 09

Comment

Hehe... no I didn't... I just kept forgetting to go back to the page and click next. Hehe.

Comment

I need to finish up mine as well.. the company I'm useing is personal finance education.. and yes the pre filing one was boring as hel*. Does it really take two hours to complete the pre discharge ?
              Filed on 7-17-09
              waiting for 341
              341 meeting 8-21-09
              discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

No this is the post filing one we're talking about. And yes... it takes a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
                  No this is the post filing one we're talking about. And yes... it takes a long time.
                  Ohhh Well I've been there done that, so to speak, yea it does take a while ah well lest your done now.. on to the next one, pre discharge
                  Filed on 7-17-09
                  waiting for 341
                  341 meeting 8-21-09
                  discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

Oh you said pre discharge...sorry I read that wrong... post filing/pre discharge...same thing! Talking about the one you have to complete before you're discharged.

I would hope I'm not still working on the pre filing one... I'd be in lots of trouble!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amy26 View Post
                      Hehe... no I didn't... I just kept forgetting to go back to the page and click next. Hehe.
                      ah! good for you. i was staring at the clock on those screens so i can click next asap.
                      filed ch7 May 09
                      341 june 09

Comment

Originally posted by music12 View Post
                        ah! good for you. i was staring at the clock on those screens so i can click next asap.
                        Well I'm "working from home" today... so I would just click next and go do something else and then forget to come back to it.

Comment

that's a very effective use of your time
                          filed ch7 May 09
                          341 june 09

Comment

Time management skillz... ;)

Comment

Youtube has a ton of classic television shows now. I watched several episodes in between clicking next.
                              No Asset 7 closed 11/09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X