341 in Six Days, Have All My Stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in Six Days, Have All My Stuff

Well, as of today I have everything the lawyer said I needed for my 341 on Tuesday the 13th. All three bank statements covering the date of filing, (September 9th), my license, my SS Card! (came in the mail in 7 days), and I will get my most recent pay stub come Friday. I am even gonna take a dry run over to the federal courthouse this weekend to make sure I know where I am going and where to park. It is at 3:00 PM, kinda wish it was in the morning but so be it...

So, finally just about there. I figure whatever happens I will be one important step closer to being done with this. In fact, if all goes well at the 341 I am gonna say I am done with this unless I hear otherwise. My last day for objections is December 14th, and I just need this whole BK thing out of my life. Here's hoping for a good 341 and an on time discharge.

I am getting married in April, have lots to do besides dealing with my past mistakes!

I have learned so much. My goal is to do some serious saving first, particularly after the wedding. My fiance has three months salary in savings, and my plan is to have six months. Oh, and to keep on owning my cars outright-no auto loans!

Glad that this should be done soon.
    Filed: 9/9/2009
    341: 10/13, went well!
    Discharged 12/17/2009

Sounds like you are already. I was pretty nervous even though I watched some 341s a few weeks before ours. It was over in about 10 minutes and we were on the street heading home. I hope yours goes as smoothly!

Oh, and congratulations on your upcoming wedding and beautiful marriage to follow!
    Filed: 8-19-09
    341: 9-21-09
    Notice of Discharge: 11-28-09

Comment

Good luck and a great plan!
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

You are ready leena.
        You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

I had everything ready for our 341 too, I am self employed and was worried about what the trustee would want. But he didn't ask for anything. He had the paralegal or court reporter look at the bank statements for the balances and thats it. It went really smooth! They asked more questions about my husbands $100 golf clubs (the trustee golfs and he was being funny). So just relax and be prepared and things should go smoothly. Our 341 was 9/30/09 and our trustee has already finished with the file, just waiting for any objections. Good luck!!

Comment

Hi Leena:

You are well on your way with the plans you have posted. The hard part is sticking to them. Good luck to you and le uas know how the 341 goes.
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X