341 over with now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 over with now what?

OK i had my 341 meeting 4 days ago and it was a breeze. I was nervous and was called last in which it made me feel more nervous. After they called me up all they asked was general questions. After he said first meeting is closed. Now after the 341 what is it they do? can i deposit money in my account now? will they investigate anything more? Is it 60days after the 341 meeting i have to wait?

Technically, the snap shot of your bank account is on the date of filing. But I would wait until the report of no distribution is posted on Pacer. Then you know that the TT considers your case to be a no asset case.

Besides that, welcome to the 60 Day Club!
    Filed Chapter 7: 7/3/09
    341 Hearing: 8/6/09 - Went Smoothly!
    Discharged: 11/30/2009
    Closed: 12/16/2009

Comment

ok now i am confused about this pacer thing. Should i get on that website? is it worth it? what will it tell me? how much does it cost?

Thank you :-)

Comment

Originally posted by mikemike View Post
        ok now i am confused about this pacer thing. Should i get on that website? is it worth it? what will it tell me? how much does it cost?

Thank you :-)
        IMHO it is worth it. It gives you more up to date info than the Court. It costs you $0.08 a page. If you download the pdf file in which your documents are in, rename them by number and title, then save to your hard drive, you will have a free look back.

It is worth the money but don't become compulsive with it. It can add up. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Thank you for the info..Im going to try in later tonight or tomm...

Comment

ok i just registered on pacer and i have no idea what to do...please help

Comment

I will add here, Welcome to the 60 Day Club. You are on your way. Yes, put money into your account. You do have to buy groceries, fuel, etc. You have to pay the utilities. Or if you can cash your paycheck and go cash only, that is good.
              "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by mikemike View Post
                ok i just registered on pacer and i have no idea what to do...please help
                MIKEMIKE, Help is here.

First login. LOL. Then go to the bankruptcy choice. If you do not see that, you are in the wrong place so tell me.

Next, you put in only your last name, tab to the next field and put the last four digits of your SS in, and hit enter bar, or search.

Then see your case number. Put your pointer on it and click. Then choose (I would suggest) History, and click. (Docket is same but give a synopses) When you get another screen, click on view or display or whatever, and you will get a grid. That is your History. For every number is a link. It will cost you eight cents a page to look. It is in pdf format and you can rename and I suggest by number and title, and save to your hard drive for later review. The last page is the last event. 'Hub
                If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Ok i went on pacer and this is what it says:
                  Case type: bk Chapter: 7 Asset: No Vol: v Judge: Arthur J. Gonzalez
                  Date filed: 09/28/2009 Date of last filing: 10/22/2009 Date of last filing: 10/22/2009

Is this bad? lol...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X