341 over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 over

Went in for our 341 at 2:00 today. They went through the standard questions. Name, Address phone number. Then he asked us why we were filing. I told him unexpected job loss. He asked what my wife did for work. Asked my wife about a company we owned a few years back. He thanked us for our time and told us good luck!
    Discharged 1-25-10

I should also add that there was no mention of a 3rd vehicle we have that is not exempt. Granted it has a salvage title and is not worth much. We also had 4 firearms and our state allows 1 each. No mention of that either. I was expecting a lot of questions and got none
    Discharged 1-25-10

Comment

Sure is a nice feeling to have it over with, isn't it? Welcome to the 60 day club. It appears there were several of us joining today. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!
        Filed Ch7 10/14/09 - 341 11/23/09
        Last day for objections 1/22/2010
        Discharged!!! 1/25/2010
        Closed! 1/28/2010

Comment

Congrats.. Enjoy. Hurry up and wait your 60 days.. :o)

Comment

Thanks guys, yes it is a huge relief! I went in thinking it was going to be the spanish inquisition. I planed to have to buy a coupe of items our attorney couldn't find exemptions for. I really was a simple procedure and our trustee was very cordial and even made a couple of jokes during our meeting. All in all it was a very pleasant experience. Our lawyer meet us as we walked in he had no other clients in out time slots. He sat with us and we laughed and joked during the meetings before us. (quietly of course)
            One thing I did notice is trustee looked each of us in the eye as we affirmed the oath. I made direct eye contact with him as I swore my oath as did my wife. He asked us a couple of brief questions and concluded our meeting.
            Discharged 1-25-10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X