top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am 90 days late on CC payments.....question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am 90 days late on CC payments.....question.

I plan to file Ch 7 in Jan or Feb....but I deperately need a new vehicle to get myself out of this piece of junk Im in now.

Question is....before I became delinquent my credit score was 709. Now, after 90 days of delinquency, will my score be decent enough to allow me to get a used car? I am $30,000 in CC debt, and how important is debt/income ration to car dealers?

NB

Can anyone help?

Comment

You should check your credit score first.
      If you don't have a steady income dealers may not give you any financing. Try to buy a car on cash and make sure the value will be exempted when you file bk.
      Good luck.
      Hope is in our way. After BK!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
        I plan to file Ch 7 in Jan or Feb....but I deperately need a new vehicle to get myself out of this piece of junk Im in now.

Question is....before I became delinquent my credit score was 709. Now, after 90 days of delinquency, will my score be decent enough to allow me to get a used car? I am $30,000 in CC debt, and how important is debt/income ration to car dealers?

NB
        depends on the dealer- but most want to see a DI ratio of under 30%.

I would check your credit first- because the CC's might not show delinquent at 90 days yet.

If you have steady income, and show disposable income- they should let you buy a car. The rate may not be the best though, and i would count on having to do a downpayment.
        Filed Pro Se: 10/16/2009
        341 Scheduled: 11/23/2009
        Last Day for Objections: 1/22/2010
        Discharged: 1/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X