20 days to go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20 days to go

So I only have 20 days to go until the last day for objections. Everything in Pacer is the same, trustee made his report the same day of the 341 and it's been awfully quiet here. I haven't heard from my attorney, creditors or trustee. However, I did just get my first credit card approval for $2,500 at 18.9%. What did I do with it? Shredded it! I'm not looking for debts as I learned my lesson. However, this quiet patch is pretty nice if you ask me. I didn;t reaffirm my car loan but called the lender and instated auto withdrawl for my loan and car insurance with them. It's so nice to have no debt or bills except for those two! Well, hope all stays quiet and the 20 comes quickly!
    9/22/2009 - officially filed chapter 7
    11/03/2009 - scheduled 341 - COMPLETED
    01/04/2010 - last day for objections
    01/11/2010 - DISCHARGED & CLOSED

I am at the 61st day and it has been quiet since 10/23. No problems from UST or trustee, but also no initial reports or final reports. Lawyer just emailed me and said he confirmed all the above mentioned too. He will find out by talking to the Trustee tomorrow on his perspective of our status/case now.
    Good luck to you. Merry Christmas!!
    (first 341 10/14/09, cont'd 341 10/23/09) (12/14/09 last day to object) (341 Shows HELD w/tt report of no distribution 1/9/2010)
    :clapping Discharged 1/25/2010 Case Closed 3/11/2010:D

Comment

thanks for the warm feedback i know some districts are swamped and your trustee may have not had a chance to do it.
      9/22/2009 - officially filed chapter 7
      11/03/2009 - scheduled 341 - COMPLETED
      01/04/2010 - last day for objections
      01/11/2010 - DISCHARGED & CLOSED

Comment

You're on your way to a fresh start.. 20 days fly by in no time.

Comment

I am at 12 days and I have to call the attorney to get information. I have called him maybe twice since the 341, well emailed actually. I have been on pacer twice only!!! It is tempting to peek but when I have been on there has been little activity. The 28th is it for us and I will be glad once it is past. I probably will not visit pacer again now until after the 28th, and maybe and email to the attorney then if I see nothing new. No point in driving him as nutty as I am, lol!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X