CC with NewEgg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CC with NewEgg?

Does anyone have a cc with newegg? If so, what happened after you stopped paying? I didn't realize my husband had bought our phone box (ooma) with them on 11/04, so I am going to make one more payment before I stop, but when I was filling out paperwork for an attorney, one of the things it asked about was credit cards through department stores for hard goods - like computers or furniture. It asked if I wanted to keep this stuff or surrender it.

I'm freaking out a little - we bought both our laptops through newegg over a year ago. Will they try to take that stuff... or is it kind of like best buy? They will threaten and I will just try to call their bluff? We only owe $1750.
    Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
    Statement of Presumed abuse filed 707(b) 05/03
    Statement of Non-Abuse filed!!
    Discharged 06/23/10

I doubt they would take it but you should ask you attorney.
    Attorney Retained/Paid: 1-4-10
    Online CCC-Completed & Cert Received: 1-8-10
    Filed Chapter 7 1-18-10.
    341 3-10-10 ~~~ Last Day to Object: 5-10-10

Comment

I had the newegg bill me later account. Total i think was $2500.00. Honestly i can remember everything i brought. Some of the parts of the computer i built and a PS3. I didn't have to give it back. I have had it for years and it resale value would be low.

Comment

Prior to the filing date, charges greater than 90 days probably won't be looked at unless it was a huge spending spree. Most CC's are unsecured...which means...well the items you bought with them should be able to be exempted. I.E. you can probably keep most of your stuff.
        -------
        Converted to Chap 13 from Chap 7 Feb 28
        341 April 16...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X