651-204-1365 what do I do???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

651-204-1365 what do I do???

I keep getting phone calls from this number as well as one other. Both numbers I have "looked up" via the wonderful internet and found out that they belong to USBank. To whom I owe quite a bit of money. The problem is whenever I answer the phone they never say anything, or they say "is so and so there?" and then when I say "speaking" they hang up. I have yet to be able to tell them to contact my lawyer or that I have filed BK b/c they never stay on the phone long enough for me to tell them. What can I do to make the phone calls stop? I guess my cell phone log has a list of all the times they have called......do I have any course of action I can take?

That is bizarre. Instead, if you have already filed, give "them" a call and let them know you have filed. Also, give them your lawyer's contact information. After this, tell them to stop harassing you.
    Retained Lawyer: 04/2009 Filed: 09/2009 341 Meeting: 10/2009 Discharged: 12/2009 Asset: 05/2010 made asset Closed: 07/2013 after 47 long months

Comment

When I call the number it says something about not being a valid number.....
      BUT THEY JUST CALLED ME!! So how is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by jingle47 View Post
        When I call the number it says something about not being a valid number.....
        BUT THEY JUST CALLED ME!! So how is that possible?
        This is odd. Doesn't USBank have a toll free 800 number to contact them rather than this number and the other number you mentioned from your first post
        Chapter 13 filer since Feb. 2018 under a 60 months payment plan
        Please think positive and do not give up!

Comment

Filed CH7 Feb 12 2010
          341 March 18
          Discharged...May 18
          Awaiting closing...

Comment

Nothing odd about it at all. Collectors try to scam caller ID by blocking numbers, but many people have anonymous call rejection. They spoof their actual identity in a phony number so it will bypass any rejection and go through; also you won't recognize it so you may be more likely to pick up the phone. Odds are it is a dead number, and it is not the number they are actually calling from.

I have one who sends 000-000-0000 which is not remotely legit. Another has been listed as belonging to the Dem/Repub national party, telemarketers, CAs and a couple of banks...it is apparently a popular spoof number.
            First consult: You go now, no CH 7 for you. You spent entire buffet. 13 has a 95 percent payback. (Owwwch) On to next consult....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X