60 days ends on the 4 of April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 days ends on the 4 of April

What a strange feeling. Today is the end of it, except for paperwork. It's days like this though that make me realize it really is just a process to work through. It's not a trial, it's not a hand slapping, it's really just a "process". Be up front and honest, do the work you're given, provide the paperwork that's asked for, and then just wait for the process to end.

Congrats my friend.
    I've got two weeks to go myself.
    It has gone by fast for me...I haven't really thought about it much!
    Chapter 7 No Asset
    Filed January 2010
    341 February 2010
    Discharged April 2010

Comment

I'm really happy for you, Migal. As Tom Petty sang, "The Waiting's the Hardest Part." I'm still waiting, but I know that I was upfront and honest like you said, did everything and filled out every paper and procedure I was asked to follow. You are correct in that it is a strange feeling that we could actually be free from all of this. Bankruptcy to me before was terrifying...I never realized it could be liberating and how much my financial woes were bothering me on a deep level that I never even realized (or wanted to realize). Good luck to you and congrats. Please let us know when you are "officially" discharged, as I am very interested in how backed up the courts are now administratively with all of these filings. And who knows, we might be the lucky few. Something tells me it will only get harder and harder as more people decide to get over their fear and embarrassment and go ahead and file.
      All the best to you. Please stick around to provide encouragement for the rest of us. You, in particular, have been encouraging to me, I guess since I have only a few weeks away and our discharge dates are not too far apart.
      Take care, buddy!
      Bobby

Comment

Remember to post once your discharge hits PACER. You Dance of Victory is reserved and the hamsters are eager. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Yes, we are ready to dance with you. My 60 days is over May 10th which, now that we are in April, doesn't seem so far away anymore. In March I felt like it was an eternity away.

Comment

Sorry, double post.

Comment

Bobby, it will be here before you know it. I want to share also, that my blood pressure dropped enough to keep me off of meds once my 341 got over. It's amazing how much this can do to our health. I will let you know when i hits pacer. I'm not sure how often, or if there are better days to check then others. Take care everybody. If anyone is in MI and needs any recommendations, I thought my attorney was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Migal View Post
                Bobby, it will be here before you know it. I want to share also, that my blood pressure dropped enough to keep me off of meds once my 341 got over. It's amazing how much this can do to our health. I will let you know when i hits pacer. I'm not sure how often, or if there are better days to check then others. Take care everybody. If anyone is in MI and needs any recommendations, I thought my attorney was great!
                It is truly amazing how one's stress can cause physical ills. The stress I had, I blame on my enemy of 8 years, not even the bk. He caused it but I got cancer for the fact that "stress kills". Your resistance goes down and your body is open to it's weakest points.

Once the pride goes after the mistakes we make as well as other factors, and you decide, this is a business choice not an animosity or a cheating scheme, that you just cannot go further without help, then the realization that there is a hopefully single chance to start anew. I wish all that chance and Mrs. and I put ours to good use. 'Hub
                If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X