Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes

My att filed our paperwork on 4/27 for a 7. Our DMI is $45 and that makes me a little nervous. I also found my student loan would be going down 60 bucks but daycare informed me of a 1.85 increase totaling $148 extra month. Atty says $275 to amend and not to worry. Should I worry, any suggestions. I think I'm getting an ulcer and cannot sleep. This 341 thing is always on my mind. Am i crazy or just a way nervous nellie? Btw filing in MI.

Are you under the median income? I was, and my DMI was about $100. Trustee didn't bat an eye at it...although I stressed about it the entire time leading up to the 341, and then stressed some more after the 341 for good measure

Easier said than done, but try not to get yourself too worked up. Has you 341 been scheduled yet?
    Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
    Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

Comment

Under-hope that helps me. I feel like I'm not supposed to do anything. Just sit here and think about it. From reading some posts I realize that alot of people are like me. I just really want to make this a 7 so we can start to get on with our lives. It has been a rough for about 4 yrs now and I cannot imagine another 3-5 worrying like this.

Comment

Under median with a DMI of $45 is a good place to be. I didn't use an attorney, but you are paying good $ to let him handle things. If he says don't worry, don't worry (so much).

I was afraid any positive cash flow after expenses would throw me into a 13, and like you, I didn't want to have to go through the next 3 years on a payment plan. I just wanted a fresh start. I totally get where you're coming from.

Stick around the forum and read everything you can. It really helped me to at least not feel alone when I would start freaking out about some little detail.

When is your 341 hearing?

Have you taken the 2nd debtor financial course? You don't have to take it right away, but I took it one day right after I filed my paperwork, just to have something productive to do and to just get it out of the way.
        Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
        Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

Comment

341 6-9-10-Does the trustee ask alot of questions about expenses and such?

Comment

We were asked almost nothing at our 341, and none of the people that went before us were either.

I shed Blood sweat and tears worrying over it all, and had many sleepless nights, as I know many others do too
            Marie

Comment

Thanks Marie-I'm trying to not stress it.

Comment

try not to stress. it will be over soon.
                filed ch7 May 09
                341 june 09
                discharged, closed Aug 09

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X