Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 days after 60 days objection and still no dischaged

Hello everyone

I filed chapter 7 pro se on 2-9-2010. My 341 meetings was on 3-16-2010. and 5-16-2010 is the last day of objection. Today is 5-26-2010 and I'm still haven't get any discharge. I'm kinda nervous. I've sent every paperwork that they required. What should I do now? Please help me

Thanks

First, don't worry, its not always exactly 10 days. Have you checked pacer? You could always call the clerk and ask why it isn't closed. There have been people who called the clerk and had the clerk close it for them while they were on the phone. Let us know what you find out.
    -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
    -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
    -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
    -Discharge 7/28/2010

Comment

Have you been looking on Pacer or just waiting for something in the mail? My discharge was on Pacer around day 65 and then received the discharge notice in the mail around day 70.

Comment

I'm in the same boat as you.. I was to be discharged on 5-15-10 and nothing yet on pacer.. but then again I live in MI where I am sure the courts are backed up on paperwork! I am anxiously waiting too!!!

Comment

Updated! I call the bk clerk and she transfer me to the person that in charge of discharge. They checked my case and said that my case will get discharge today.

I guess if your case is holding up more than 10 days. Just call the bk clerk office and they will finish your case right away.

Thanks everyone

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X