X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Access to CC statements

Hello,

I've been asked by my attorney to start getting my paperwork
    together. One of the things requested is latest credit card statements.
    I used to pay online, never received statements. I have stopped paying cards since 7/09 and most of my accounts have been sent to collections. The credit card companies have cut off my access to my online accounts while "in recovery". Any helpful advice? Do I have a right to copies of my statements?

Thanks for any info!

Jillian

Originally posted by jillian763 View Post
    Hello,

I've been asked by my attorney to start getting my paperwork
    together. One of the things requested is latest credit card statements.
    I used to pay online, never received statements. I have stopped paying cards since 7/09 and most of my accounts have been sent to collections. The credit card companies have cut off my access to my online accounts while "in recovery". Any helpful advice? Do I have a right to copies of my statements?

Thanks for any info!

Jillian
    Yes you do. However, if you paid them by your online account, go there first. You can adjust the time periods, and sort by that name. Or get your account records from the services you used. That would be easier and would not "kick the sleeping dog". Try that first. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X