341 & new job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 & new job

Our 341 mtg is next week AND my husband is starting a new job next week, after having been unemployed for the last 4mos. The job is a part time temp/contract position, but it will be at a high hourly rate...how is this addressed at the mtg? or by the trustee?

From what I understand they do not have an issue with you getting a new job. Some trustees do not even ask if anything has changed since filing (some do though). Just be honest with them and I am sure they won't even bat an eye. Good luck!

Comment

I had my 341 meeting right after starting a new job. Pay stubs and tax records I submitted were from the old job. The trustee did ask me where I worked and what my job title was and I told him. He did not ask about the salary (which was higher than old job) and I did not offer the info, although I suppose he could have. He did not mention the fact that the job was different than the paperwork I had submitted, so I am not sure if he noticed. I was worried going in, but it was not an issue.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X