I just noticed something.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed something.....

After all this reading and studying, I just noticed something......
    I filed a basic CH7 and deadline for objections was 1/30/06.
    I have heard nothing and nothing is posted on pacer except for the trustees report of no assets and under flags it has "DischDue"
    There is only one part of my case that had me a little nervous.
    I had a piece of equipment valued at $8,000 and my unused portion of my homestead was $9,500, so the asset should be safe.
    I just notcied that the deadline for exemption objections is only 30 days.
    Does that mean that if they were going to challenge this asset that they would have had to do something in the first 30 days after the 341?
    I'm just hoping that the delay in posting my discharge IS due to the court back ups.

You did not state when your 341 meeting was??

Possibly your ready for discharge according to the posting by the Trustee, but paperwork is running behind.....

Patience.

Also if they intended to take the equipment, they probably already would have or you would know about it...

Keep us posted.
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

My 341 was 11/30/05 and deadline was 1/30/06
      I guess I'm just seeing everyone elses discharges and i'm getting even more anxious. LOL

Comment

Nothing wrong with getting EXCITED..... JUST BE PATIENT TOO...... Good things comes to those that are patient and wait it out...........

We'll be waiting for the good news.

Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

I also have a question about discharge I attempted to file an amendment to my mailing matrix and court said i did not have everything they wanted to do that (just wanted to add a couple of small creditors that got missed) we decided that it would be more hassle than it was worth to do all the paper work to add these 2 meaningless creditors so gave up on it. does anyone think that this will delay my discharge? or am i just being impatient as of right now the court says our status is awaiting discharge. we want to get through this final step we have a lender that is pretty sure he can finance us for a house that we really want for a good price but have to wait for discharge.
          filed 2/6/2006:aggress:

last day for objections 5/12/2006:yes2:

discharged 5/25/2006:yahoo: :clapping:

closed 5/25/2006 :yahoo: :yahoo: :angel: :clapping:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X