I filed today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I filed today

Finally...not sure how I should feel. Partly relieved, scared, and grateful.
    Now I wait for my 341... Also want to thank you all for the invaluable information. I read much more than I post, but I get so many answers to my questions.

I keep reading about the PACER.. how do I get set up on the Pacer?? It seems confusing to me..any advice?

Filing is a big step and your feelings are all normal. Just think of it this way, from this day forward you can start running your own life, where up until now the creditors have.

Go to the PACER website to register www.pacer.gov. There you will be able to view the status of your case. Just one recommendation, don't get infatuated looking at PACER. Every page you look up you get charged 8 cents and you will get billed quarterly. 8 cents per page adds up quick!
    Chapter 7 filed December 11, 2009, 341 Meeting held on January 7, 2010
    Deadline to File a Complaint: March 8, 2010

Discharged and Closed March 11, 2010

Comment

Hi jenbow,

On PACER I use "docket report" and then "run report" It shows everything filed in your case, and I haven't been charged for looking.

Congrats on your filing!

Tom in Colo
      Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Congratulations! Please keep us posted on your progress!
        Decided on Chapter 7: October 13, 2010; Retained Attorney: October 20, 2010; Filed Chapter 7: February 4, 2011; 341 Meeting: March 23, 2011; Discharged: May 24, 2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X