Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Joe and thanks for your help
        Filed chapter 7 on 9/17 341 on 10/20
        Chapter 7 Trustee's Report of No Distribution on 10/21
        Discharged and Case Closed on 12/21/2010

Comment

Thank you all! It's been a trip alright, and bottom line, it is worth it. Thankfully for us the ups far outpaced and outweighed the downs on this roller coaster...and of course, from my personal standpoint, being in a position to help others is not only humbling but a major upper. Thank you all again. I do hope to continue contributing once the holiday season and new job craziness slow down.

Merry Christmas everyone! (and if you don't do Christmas for whatever reason, don't be offended, take it in the spirit in which it is offered)
          Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
          AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This deserves a special Officially Unofficial Victory Dance!!! Here you go:

'Hub and I have been out of town for a few days. If we missed giving anyone their dance, please let us know...
            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

And one more update. Case closed 12/8/10!!!!!!
                Stopped paying: 08/10, Filed CH7: 08/27/10 , 341 & No Asset Report: 10/6/10, Last day to object: 12/06/10, Discharged: 12/07/10, Closed: 12/08/10
                AHEM.....NOT AN ATTORNEY, NOT ADVICE, ETC, ETC

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Way to go, Joe! Hope you have a wonderful re-life!
                    There are two secrets for success in life:
                    1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Wow, double whammy. Case closed too--that's awesome news!
                      Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Congrats Joe!!! So exciting!
                        Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

Right On Dude!

PS ['Hub and I have been out of town for a few days. If we missed giving anyone their dance, please let us know... ]
                          Although I am wrought with tennis elbow from patting myself on the back, I did not get a victory dance ;-(
                          Was it because I posted about my discharge under Pro-Se?

BKDude in CO
                          Filed Pro-Se 8/19/2010 - 341 Meeting 9/20/2010 - Notice of no distribution 9/22/2010
                          12/06/2010 !!

Comment

Have a great weekend. CONGRATS

Comment

Joe: Congrats, I've learned so much from you and thanks for paying it forward.
                              Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

Originally posted by bkDude View Post
                                Right On Dude!

PS ['Hub and I have been out of town for a few days. If we missed giving anyone their dance, please let us know... ]
                                Although I am wrought with tennis elbow from patting myself on the back, I did not get a victory dance ;-(
                                Was it because I posted about my discharge under Pro-Se?

BKDude in CO
                                Awesome on your discharge.....i like that about the tennis elbow.
                                I didn't see about your discharge. NEVER go and look at the pro-se stuff. Thats WAY to scary of a place. Can't even imagine doin this on my own. WAY to go!!
                                filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                                "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X