top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

341 hearing OMG What was I sweating about.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 hearing OMG What was I sweating about.

I was at Cal central court Riverside my hearing was for 9:00am I was out on the door at 9:19am. Total of 4 question where ask after I was sworn in. Who was I so I presented my license and SS card. Next was my paper work correct answer yes, had I transfer or sold anything (no). Had anything changed since I filed answer no. Did I fill out my on paper work answer no. Trustee then said okay thank you very much just fill out this form with your per pares name and number you can go then. Only people having problem seem to be one whose paper work was incorrect for what ever reason.

One couple made me laugh when the trustee ask had they sold or transfer anything and the wife said yes the husband said no.
    Also one lady had to come back in thirty days because she got a 12k bonus last year and they want to see how much she gets this year. But I want all you fence sitter to to go ahead and file as long as your paperwork is correct it is a breeze. Now I'll just wait for my discharge and then let the this albatross of a home mortgage go as well. PNC the second mortgage sent me reaffirmation paper I think they went straight to the trash. My B of A loan the 1st lien holder has not sent anything at all. The only one to contact me was Toyota and it was a call asking if I want to reaffirm my Corrolla that I owe $1800. But even they didn't send any paperwork as of yet. I keep all three of my car two where paid for but cover them under my exemption. I guess been so under water on mortgage had some value after all.
    Filed 10/27/2010 341 Meeting 12/10/2010
    Report No Distribution 12/15

congrats dlady.
    Its amazing how we really sweat it and come out of the 341 wondering what we were so worried about. I did the same thing and here i am.
    So many here told me not to be so worried, but you know, you worry expecting the worst. and it really is a breeze.
    Welcome to the 60 day club. Quite a few of us this week departed the club to make room for the newly 341'd .
    Good luck to you.
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Congrats lady!
      Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

We're in the same district. I had my 341 on Nov 12 and mine was a breeze too. Congrats and welcome to the 60 day club.
        Filed Ch. 7 on 9/30/10---341 11/12/10---Report of No Distribution 11/16/10

Discharged 1/21/11 Closed 1/26/11

Comment

Ditto to all, Welcome to the 60 day club.
          Remember that Creditors generally do not show up to the 341 these days, because unless they can prove fraud or similar, they can not do much anyway. IMNSHO (In MY Not So Humble Opinion ;-)

BKDude In CO
          Filed Pro-Se 8/19/2010 - 341 Meeting 9/20/2010 - Notice of no distribution 9/22/2010
          12/06/2010 !!

Comment

We all sweated the 341. I only had about a minute of questions and I was done. The crazy part was I was one of the easiest cases to process, yet I was the very last person to be processed. The very first person was the most complicated as he didn't speak English and had an interpreter on the phone and it took probably 20 minutes to get through some basic questions. If I was the trustee, I would have stopped after a few minutes and said, "you are now going to be the very last case so we don't hold everyone up because of you".

I say someone that doesn't bring an interpreter to the hearing, but instead phones one in, or someone that has a complicated case and didn't have all their info ready, send them to the end of the line and process them last.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X