341 on Wednesday at 9AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 on Wednesday at 9AM

Our meeting is on Wednesday at 9AM in Indianapolis. I am nervous, but not overwhelmed. I just hope everything goes smooth and we get on with it.
    10/26/10 - FILED CHAPTER 7 12/15/10 - 341 COMPLETED 2/17/11 - DISCHARGED & CLOSED

Your going to do great, let us know how it goes.

Originally posted by artgood View Post
    Our meeting is on Wednesday at 9AM in Indianapolis. I am nervous, but not overwhelmed. I just hope everything goes smooth and we get on with it.
    Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

I wouldn't normally say this but since your avatar is a cross I will: God has you covered on this, artgood. You have nothing to worry about.
      "...All things work together for good..."(Rom 8:28) -- even a 341 meeting.
      There are two secrets for success in life:
      1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

But in case God is taking his/her nap when it's your turn, be sure to laugh at the trustee's jokes. Rumor has it that's the way to go.
        There are two secrets for success in life:
        1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Best of luck, Artgood! Debee is right - I had my 341 today and honestly by being nervous, smiling at the Trustee, and cracking up at his jokes, I think that's why we pulled through unscathed. As for God - if He brings you to it, He'll bring you through it. Best of luck my friend - Let us know how it goes!!! I'm looking forward to FINALLY sleeping well for the first time in a while.
          Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Artgood, think back to your paperwork. If you haven't included anything questionable in your papers, then you have nothing to worry about. I think you'll be OK. Good luck.
            Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Had the meeting this morning at 9AM. We were the first to go. Trustee was matter of fact and to the point. It was over in 5 minutes. Soooooo relieved!!!

Thanks everyone!!!
              10/26/10 - FILED CHAPTER 7 12/15/10 - 341 COMPLETED 2/17/11 - DISCHARGED & CLOSED

Comment

Awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!!!
                Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Told ya!!!
                  Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X