top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know of any TV/news reporter for in a wrongful eviction story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you know of any TV/news reporter for in a wrongful eviction story?

I already posted re my wrongful eviction from a home I own, even tho I have a contract to buy out my ex's 40% share for more than the one to sell to his 'friend'.
    The eviction was in violation of the auto stay protection.
    The sale is a joke implemented by a rogue Receiver/Judge/ex 'friendship'.
    I have all the proof and my attonrey says both eviction and sale are wrong by 'operation of law'.....but unless I get some public attention to this story, they are going to get away with it.

I've been writing letters and will continue, but I'm hoping readers might know of some investigative news reporters that I might contact????????????????

thanks all, CB

Check private message, CoBelle. You may have already contacted the guy, but I sent his name anyway.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Hi CoBelle,

How about Tom Martino?

Tom in Colo
      Ch7 filed 5/12/2010.....341 meeting 6/30/2010....report of no distribution 8/15/2010.....discharged 10/01/2010.....closed 11/09/2010

Comment

Do you have any friends that are attys? Is your atty well connected? Another good avenue to put pressure on this rogue judge is to seek others that do not like him. I guarantee you there are other people that have a problem with this guy. Find them.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        8/10 - began researching bk, 9/10 - stopped paying ccs, 10/10 - paid atty fees, 11/10 - filed c7 - over median income , 12/22 - 341, 12/23/ - no distribution

Comment

Interestngly, NO ONE lkes the judge but he was forced to retire in August so I hoped that I outlived him.
          The 'new judges' wll bring needed changes BUT I was told that they both were recused from my case (one because of
          working for the same law firm as my attorney in 2003 and the new one starting in Jan. for working on a case of mine unrelated to this in 2008. (In a small community this happens al lthe time.) SO, the close of bad judge appointed another judge who I'd hoped would be fair, but seems to be yet another good ole boy.

Comment

Can you not contact the Attorney General for your state? Why mess around with the locals? Go to the top! Desperate times call for desperate measures. If you have the info to back it up, it seems that you should get some results. Your taxes pay for such help. They are there for your benefit as well. Then, take your complaint as well as your story to a citizen activist reporter.

Comment

Hi Brokeded, Not sure about your state, but here in Co. the Attorney General is to litigate for state issues and for the Gov. As its web site says:
              "As chief legal counsel to state government, the Attorney General is responsible for protecting the public interest, but does not serve as legal counsel or adviser to individual citizens. The Attorney General's Office is neither authorized nor able to provide legal advice, interpretation or counsel to private citizens."

I think my being homeless and sandbagged by the local judiciary isn't public interest, but more something the AG might want to hide.

I've written several reporters, but perhaps it is because its a Holiday and everyone is busy...or perhaps there are too many eviction and homeless stories out there better than mine...no one has responded. I'll keep at it though!

Comment

CoBelle....my heart just aches when i read how things are going for you.
                Makes me just want to scream.
                I am so hoping that it will work out for you.
                You are in my thoughts and prayers.
                filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

CoBelle, I was looking at it more from a standpoint of the state having a sitting judge that is not following law, according to you, in lieu of personal favor, cronyism, personal gain?, etc... That IS public interest and would be a concern for an attorney general. Why rule out something so quickly? You never know what doors that my open even if the AG doesn't get directly involved. You never know until you try. How much time could it take to make your case if you have your facts together?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X