top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disharged!!! A love note to my creditors. . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disharged!!! A love note to my creditors. . . .

And the award of DISCHARGE goes to. . . CLEVELANDMOM!! <APPLAUSE> . . . .

I am so touched an honored to receive this award. I would like to thank the members of the Academy. . . or more specifically, Chase, Citibank, and Bank of America . .for had it not been for you, and your insane greed, I wouldn't be standing here receiving this award today.

Life is so full of lessons, and the one you have taught me is that greed really does not pay. Thank you Chase for reducing my limit by $6,000 and not telling me, and then charging me over-limit fees, tripling my minimum payment, and then increasing my interest rate over 30%. Thank you for not bothering to work with me to pay down the balance when I respectfully informed you that I could no longer pay the minimum thanks to your greed, or over the course of the following year when my husband got laid off. Your constant phone calls to remind me that I hadn't made my payment yet was very thoughtful.

And thank you Citibank for being not only a follower of Chase, but a leader in suing me. For it was you that forced me to seek out a bankruptcy lawyer. Had it not been for you, Citibank, I might still be extremely naive in believing that it's better to continue to take it up the rear-end by trying to pay your ridiculous fees and play by your unfair rules then to file bankruptcy. Filing Bankruptcy was not only a far better option, but far less painful then I ever could have imagined.

So I will take this discharge notice to bed with me tonight, tucked cozy under my pillow, and sleep comfortably knowing that you motherless rat bastard credit card companies will be receiving your copy tomorrow, and you can take your credit cards, fees and interest rates and shove them all where the sun don't shine!!!

<APPLAUSE> . . . .
    Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Lolol -- congrats!!!!!

Comment

That was great ClevelandMom! I am still laughing (and applauding).
      Last edited by discouraged; 02-22-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Congrats, Cleveland! Wonderful speach!
        Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Now if it would just stop snowing-congratulations

Comment

LOL - Thank you my friends!!
            Filed Ch. 7 11/8/10: Survived 341 Meeting 12/13/10 Report of No Distribution!! 12/14/10Received UST Presumption of Abuse!! 12/15/10 UST states Dismissal is Inappropriate! DISHARGED!! 2/22/11

Comment

Well..., no... You didn't think you would get off this light noW diD YOU?????? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Before you go to bed, you know you WILL have to dance around the floor a little bit... Hopefully with a glass of celebratory wine..... Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I don't know how Mrs. C missed you but from her, me, and all of we......here is your Official (unofficially) Dance of Victory from our Forum Family with our World famous hamsters:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Grats
                If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

OOOOooooppps! Boy am I in trouble. That's what I get when we have more than one computer. BBBOOOOYYYYY am I gonna hear about this. Glad I'm out of town.

Please give me a victory dirge if I survive. LOL 'Hub
                  If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

LMAO!!! Thank you AngelinaCat!! I've been waiting to do the Hamster Dance all night!! LOL That's hilarious!

Comment

Congratulations... woot! Now are you ready for the after-party? You're a star!

Seriously, congratulations and enjoy your fresh start!!
                      A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

Comment

LOL!! Thanks Hub!!! Now I have the whole family involved!!! So many hamsters. . .so little time!

Comment

Hahahahaaaa Cleveland - couldn't have written it better myself. Congratulations!
                          Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
                          New Job 7-2011

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandmom View Post
                            LOL!! Thanks Hub!!! Now I have the whole family involved!!! So many hamsters. . .so little time!
                            Be careful; hamsters are like rabbits.... LOL
                            "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

That was brilliant, clevelandmom!! Well done Congrats, and remember all the little people LOL
                              Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X