Amending SChedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amending SChedules

OOPS....I need to amend my Schedules B and C because I didn't include a counterclaim to a lawsuit against me as an exempt asset.

So...do I just add it to the schedules as they are and retotal everything or do I just send in an otherwise blank B and C except for the addition?

And is there a 'cover' form that explains that I am amending?

CoBelle, did you check the Colorado local rules? Here we just put the new information on the form, leaving all the old information off since it was already submitted, but it could be different there.
    Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Here is the link to the local rules. Look for Rule 1009-1 http://www.cob.uscourts.gov/files/mrfa.pdf

Comment

thanks Free! I looked it up and the local rules just have things for schedules DEFG not B or C.
        So, I guess I just copy a blank B and C and add the counterclaim as an asset and the part that is personal injury on C as exempt.....

Comment

That's what I would do. I'd just make sure that you put in bold print near the top "AMENDMENT TO" right before the heading of the page. I'm sure they focus on the schedules D-G, because they have an effect on creditors to a greater extent.

Comment

My counterclaim asks for money for damage to my property, payment of attonrey fees and for medical expenses for leg injury.
            I know I can claim the medical as exempt but any way to esxempt the attorney fees (listed as a creditor) or the property damage that I had to pay for and would just be getting reimburses?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X