Discharged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged!

Came through today! Thanks to all who helped us get through this. We appreciate it greatly. Now we're just waiting for it to close.

Forgot to ask for hamsters
    And to tell everyone who is waiting: I learned that my worst enemy is my own mind. When your discharge comes, you will feel so free, so grateful. God bless all of you who eased my mind when I asked questions and everyone who posted questions that I learned from.

Thanks!

Hank

Comment

a huge congrats to you hank.
      You made it.

It sure is amazing that "The mind is a terrible thing"!! It can mess with you "BAD"

Think the hamsters might be takin a nap.

The very best to you and good luck in your fresh spankin new start on life.
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Awesome for you, congrats!!
        Filed Chapter 7 7/14/2011, 341 meeting 8/16/2011, discharged 10/19/2011! Note that my posts are not legal advice, so please do not sue me, I have enough problems already.

Comment

Hamsters? Ju vant hamsters? Ve got goot hamsters!! Here bist du hamsters:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Grats from all of us.

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Big Congrats!!!!!

Comment

Thanks again! And for the hamsters, I am most grateful!!!

Comment

Woo hoo!! Congratulations and enjoy your fresh start!
                A fresh start is a beautiful thing. And I'm not an attorney, just opinionated!

Comment

After this process, all I wanted was "my" hampster dance! Coongrats, Hank! Enjoy the new life!
                  Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

Congrats on your discharge! Now go enjoy your new fresh start!
                    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
                    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
                    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
                    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Congrats!!!
                      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Congrats! Can't wait till I get my own hamster dance! Awesome for you!
                        Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X