top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discharged! But why is CC not on my Credit Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged! But why is CC not on my Credit Report?

Hello,
    Not sure if this was discussed in a previous thread, but I was recently discharged (Yay!) and checked my credit report. I did not see my CitiCard with an extremely high balance listed at all on all three reporting credit agencies. Does this happen??

I received my letter of discharge from attorney and it was mailed with a notice of undeliverable mail to an address listed in my bankruptcy. It says that a creditor who did not receive notice of bankruptcy may not be included. WHAT?? How do they tell you of undeliverable mail now, after my discharge?

I will be contacting my attorney on Monday, but this is stressful.
    Thanks for any help or advice!

CONGRATULATIONS Jillian on your Discharge!! Let's celebrate NOW and worry about the other later. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

I went through this with Citibank. They changed their address between my filing and discharge. Your attorney will send the BK Court the new address. It's a nailbiter, though!
      Chapter 7 filed 10/8/10...341 Meeting 12/6/10....Discharged 2/16/2011....Case Closed! 3/1/2011

Comment

hey jillian..congrats to you.
        I have the same thing with citi...had 2 citi cards that were no where to be seen on my latest credit report after my discharge.
        They were there when i saw my report last april 2010.
        Beats me where they went. Someone did tell me that it cost the cc's money to report.
        Guess we aren't producing any income for them NOW. LOL
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X