After Trustee's Final Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Trustee's Final Report

I just found the Trustee's Final Report on Pacer for our case. It was dated 4/14/11, but entered in Pacer 5/12/11.
    Pacer said "Final Report of Chapter 7 Trustee. The United States Trustee has reviewed the Chapter 7 Trustee's Final Report. (Office of the United States Trustee (Orl1)) (Entered: 05/12/2011)
    Does that mean that our final closing is soon? Thanks

Originally posted by scooter6251 View Post
    I just found the Trustee's Final Report on Pacer for our case. It was dated 4/14/11, but entered in Pacer 5/12/11.
    Pacer said "Final Report of Chapter 7 Trustee. The United States Trustee has reviewed the Chapter 7 Trustee's Final Report. (Office of the United States Trustee (Orl1)) (Entered: 05/12/2011)
    Does that mean that our final closing is soon? Thanks

I'm sorry but I have not seen your history. When was your 341? The report is extremely untimely for PACER. Being reviewed by the UST generally is not well. However, it does not sound bad. Anything else showing in PACER? So I guess I'm not of too much help but you are probably heading to success. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

341 was Oct 22, 2010. Discharge was Jan 6, 2011.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X