Finally!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally!

Well Everyone!! My time has come! I finalized my BK papers today, took my pre credit class and I'll pick up my BK papers tomorrow to review and I'm filing Friday!!

With the title loan we passed the means test by $600!

I can't even explain how good it feels to know I'm finally filing after almost a year of life putting it off.

I am still very worried that the title loan place will try to take my car but my attorney said I can pay it off as soon as I file. So I plan on paying it off at the end of the month.

I'm an still waiting to hear back from my mortgage co re: the modification. I have been receiving about 10 calls a day for the HELOC payment. I'm hoping to stay here as long as possible.
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

So happy for you Freddy, it has been a long journey but you made it!!!!
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Thanks! It has been a long journey. I just noticed I signed up here almost 1 year ago. Glad I will have filed before I hit 1000 posts...lol
      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
        Thanks! It has been a long journey. I just noticed I signed up here almost 1 year ago. Glad I will have filed before I hit 1000 posts...lol
        Tooooo funny Freddy. So happy for you.
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Glad to see that your time has finally come. Good luck, have patience, and stick around.
          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I am getting close to my anniversary too... do we say Happy Anniversary lol?
            Best of luck and keep us posted

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

glad to hear it Freddy!

Comment

Wonderful news Freddy!!!! All my best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X