Monitor Your Bankruptcy Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monitor Your Bankruptcy Case

MonitorMyBK.com sends debtors their bankruptcy case updates along with a copy of their docket, every week, by email.

We are looking for feedback! The first ten people that send us great feedback will receive a free yearlong subscription to MonitorMyBK.

Please send feedback in a private message.

Thank you.

The MonitorMyBK Team.

Gotta love green eggs and spam in the mornings...

PSST: Most everyone hears knows about PACER and 13Network.
    Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
    I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
      Gotta love green eggs and spam in the mornings...
      LOL I just spit OJ all over my monitor. Bahahahahaha!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

newbie2 thank you for your response, and I hope you do not consider our posting to be SPAM.

We believe that MonitorMYBK has a number of advantages over PACER and 13 Network:

1) You don't have to remember to check you case status with MonitorMYBK - you are assured that you will receive it every single week in your email.

2) MonitorMyBK gives you an easy to understand summary of your case, and highlights any changes - one that you can review and understand at a glance.

3) MonitorMyBK gives easy to understand explanations for many of the docket entries that appear. Viewing your docket is one thing, understanding it is something else.

4) With MonitorMyBK you don't have to worry about spending more money than you need to, by repeatedly checking PACER. Your status update and docket are sent once a week, every week, for a year.

Please tell us what you think - we would love to hear the feedback.

The MonitorMyBK Team.

Comment

Originally posted by MonitorMyBK View Post
          newbie2 thank you for your response, and I hope you do not consider our posting to be SPAM.

Please tell us what you think - we would love to hear the feedback.

The MonitorMyBK Team.
          So all of us nice people here should send you our social security numbers and case numbers?
          Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
          I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Please do not send us a social security number.

If you have constructive feedback, please send it to us, along with the court and case number of your case. We will get you subscribed after that.

We hope that you find the service very useful.

Thank you.
            The MonitorMyBK Team

Comment

My constructive feedback is this:

Why on earth would people pay you to do something they can essentially do for free? We are bankrupt, not stupid.

Thank you.
              ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
              Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

We are to pay you for submitting a request for notice under bankruptcy rule 2002 in order that you will get electronic noticing of all events on a bankruptcy and then you send those to people under bankruptcy?

Why anyone would do this is beyond me when all it takes is for a person to go here:

AND GET THIS FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just another spammer that's full of sheet.

Constructive feedback?

Pound sand...........
                All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Thank you for your response ValleYum.

We believe that MonitorMyBK has a number of real advantages over other free alternatives. I listed them above in response to another comment – I would be interested in hearing what you think about some of the points above.

MonitorMyBK is a service which was designed to help people in bankruptcy. We are hoping to help by ensuring that people stay on top of their case (no risk of forgetting to check what is going on), and assisting them in actually understanding what is going on.

Thank you for your feedback.

The MonitorMyBK Team

Comment

Thank you for your response frogger.

As mentioned above, we believe that MonitorMyBK has a number of real advantages over any of the free alternatives. The only thing that I would add is that we do not submit a request for notice, since we send debtors an actual copy of the docket every single week.

Thank you for your feedback.

The MonitorMyBK Team

Comment

Sigh............ anything for a buck.

Days like this make moderator powers a great thing to have. Someone will be along to help you soon.
                      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.

Comment

I'mmmm HEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEE!!
                        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
                          sigh............ Anything for a buck.

Days like this make moderator powers a great thing to have. someone will be along to help you soon. :d
                          LOL!!!!!
                          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCat View Post
                            I'mmmm HEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEE!!
                            Hello Darling.....

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                              My constructive feedback is this:

Why on earth would people pay you to do something they can essentially do for free? We are bankrupt, not stupid.

Thank you.
                              Just by being HERE proves your point. BTW, LOLOLOL, good response. Too bad this jerk is banned. I'm always right for a good laugh. I've been conned by the best, he will never equal the talent that B of A has. 'Hub
                              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X