Discharged Today- Thank you to the forum members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged Today- Thank you to the forum members

I received my discharged today. Its been 14 months since my wife and I accepted the reality that we couldn't pay the credit cards anymore and decided we need to talk to a BK attorney.

This forum help me in ways that no book, attorney, or priest could have. After months of paralyzing anxiety, the advice from the posters on this forum put me at ease pretty quickly. You helped me realize that it was not the end of the world. I've found life is actually better now than stealing from Peter to pay Paul, and being afraid of any stigma of being a "deadbeat."

To those who are new here, trying to figure out the best next step of your lives. This is a great place. There are wonderful people here to help you. If you haven't filed yet,
    and need to, this is as bad as it gets. It only get easier every day when you make that decision to file. Check in here often. You will learn 100 times more here than from your attorney.

Thank you to all the posters. You put my world at ease. I did not post much, but I have read the forum pretty much every day the last 14 months, and I've benefited more than you'll ever know.

So happy for you Uncle. and congrats.
    This is a great place...i remember thinking that bk was a fate worse than death. Nearly a year since discharge and life is great.
    Good luck to you!!
    filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
    "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to you!!! Congrats!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Best wishes Uncle, best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy your new life of financial freedom!
          5/9/11 - Filed CH7 - No Asset
          7/1/11 - 341 Meeting
          9/1/11 - Discharged; 9/22/11 Case Closed

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now you don't have to cry 'Uncle' anymore to your finances! Happy Days are here again. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X