I need some hamsters too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some hamsters too!

YAY! Day 62. I just logged off of PACER. DISCHARGED! What a relief that it is finally over (not closed yet, but hopefully that will come soon)! I really need to thank all the people who post questions and answers on this forum. If it wasn't for you I would never have been able to navigate my way through this whole ordeal successfully.

Of course, there's still the forclosure ahead of us. Sad about that and dislike the uncertainty of how much time we will have here, but still feel relieved to be moving forward instead of being sucked under.

It's going to be a good day!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a good way to go into the weekend! Here is to a bright, debt=free new beginning:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats!!

I hear ya on the FC process. I'm just starting that myself. The unknown is not fun!
      "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Yes. I seriously hope we have enough time here to save up the money we are going to need to buy our next house. The other thing is the attachment that I, my husband and my children have to this house and the property. It is really more than just a house to us (for way too many reasons to list here), and it is going to really, really hard to leave.

There are still going to be some serious challenges, like the angry, bitter, greedy, evil ex (my husband's) who has made it her mission in life to sue us every other year for more money that we don't have and torment us in any way possible, but I am not going to worry about those things today. Today I am just going to relish being discharged and take comfort in moving forward. One thing and one day at a time!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS take good care of each other, and best wishes!!!!

Comment

Happy Fresh Start to you!! Here's to a fabulous future!!
            ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
            Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Woo Hoo!!! I just logged on to announce mine and see you got good news today too!!!! Isn't it an amazing relief?!!!! Best of luck with the upcoming foreclosure issues. But for now, take time to celebrate this step!!!

Comment

Big congrats. I'm from New Jersey too. Got discharged 9/30 still waiting on being closed, hopefully any day now.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X