top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do creditors hear your 341 meeting if they don't show up? (Recording or transcript?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do creditors hear your 341 meeting if they don't show up? (Recording or transcript?)

I have my 341 meeting in a couple of weeks and if my creditors don't show up, do they normally listen to your answers? Either from a recording or transcript of your meeting?

If you were to give documents to the trustee at the 341, would creditors see these documents?

Thanks in advance.

It would be very rare that they would bother. If your debt is non secured, it is going to be discharged anyway. The transcript is in the event of fraud or otherwise they have a verbatim evidence. It is just standard op procedure. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

The recording or transcript is not distributed, but it could be requested (and paid for). Honestly, I have never heard of a creditor, willy-nilly, request a transcript. If the creditor is that interested, they usually just show up.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X