Bass & Assoc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bass & Assoc

Been six weeks since their latest letter or phone call. Wonder if they gave up on me or if it takes a long time for them to get that Writ of replevin?

Bass and Asses doesn't have that kind of time or resources. Their mission, like so many others, is to harvest the low-hanging, easily frightened fruit. Actually, that is their second mission...their first is to present Best Buy with a large invoice for all the billable hours they put in trying to harvest the low hanging, easily frightened fruit.

Just a wild guess, but I would go on record estimating that 90% or more of their recoveries come from pre-BK or non-BK customers. The drone who took your message probably didn't know how to correctly spell "Writ of replevin" and had to consult their handbook for the next step in the Dialing for Dollars workflow.

But, I sincerely appreciate your subtle smugness :-)

Comment

Lol. Actually not trying to sound smug. I was (and still am) a bit afraid they are coming after my iPad and computer. Both 2 years old now but even first gen iPads worth something. I was tempted to offer a cash settlement but decided to wait it out.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X