Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do I have to amend my Schedule/Matrix?

Hello again

I am pro se, filed Chapter 7 on 2/8/12, and my 341 meeting is scheduled for this coming Wednesday.

Since I am on the deed, but not on the note, of our home that I own with my hubby, I included our house on my Petition and appropriate schedules of my BK. Fast forward to last week, my husband received a letter stating that our house was going to be foreclosed upon, sale date set for 4/3/12, etc., etc. (We are in non-judicial state). Thanks to the wonderful advice on here , even though I have no financial obligation to the loan, I notified the attorneys office that sent the foreclosure letter that I had filed bankruptcy, sent them my BK info, and even sent them a Suggestion of Bankruptcy. I advised them that since I co-own the house, and I filed for BK, that the house was part of the bankruptcy estate and therefore was under Bankruptcy protection. SALE IS OFF FOR 4/3/12!!! - I notified the attorneys office on 3/7/12....and ironically I received the same letter that my husband received re: foreclosure and sale date (dated 3/8/12) but addressed to ME.

The letter says that they will be seeking attorneys fees, blah, blah, so my question is, do I now have to amend and add the attorney's office to my Schedules as a creditor? Or, since I have already included BOA (the lien holder on our house) on my Petition, will that suffice?

I don't want to make any waves at the 341 meeting of course as I am already nervous enough as it is, but the attorney's office did send me the collection/foreclosure letter dated after I notified them of my BK. I am certain that they received notification of my BK filing on 3/7/12 because I faxed it to them and have my fax cover sheet to prove it. ....Can they get into trouble for this???

Thank you in advance for your responses!

The attorney is an agent of the B of A so does not need to be notified on matrix. He has been notified and proof is in his letters. He is B O A so not to worry. The threat of added costs is SOP so it will be discharged. You are fine. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Ok, thanks!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X