top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have experience with Wells Fargo Dealer Services?

Need to keep the vehicle because it is the only one we have to transport us and our 3 kids. Just wondering if anyone has had experience with them and not surrendering vehicle.

From what I've read and from my own experience, wells fargo is a pain in the a$$! Everything I've heard is that they always give you a hard time. They want me to reaffirm a mattress that I bought from them almost a year before I filed. It was originally purchased for around $1000.00 to which I paid off around half, $500, and now a YEAR later they sent a letter to my attorney saying they want us to reaffirm for $500 at 28% interest!!!! Ummmmm, NO, we are not going to do that. For all I care they can take their used mattress and then probably throw it out! Who is going to buy a used mattress? SO frustrating.

i don't know how they are with cars, hopefully better than what I've experienced.

Comment

I purchased a car prior to BK in 2009 and was financed through Wachovia Dealer Services and my interest rate was about 8.1%. About a year ago, my loan was sold to Wells Fargo Dealer Services and last week I refinanced my car with WFDS for 7%. I think they are awesome to deal with.
      Filed Chapter 7 - 10/31/2009
      341 Meeting - 12/4/2009
      Dicharged - 2/8/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X