341......done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341......done

After a month of stressing about everything possible, we had our highly anticipated 341 meeting today. We were an above means case so i worried about everything, so today when the trustee told us that he was filing no asset/distribution in our case, i able to breathe easy for the first time in a month. I everyone here who has shared their experiences, so that others can rationalize what's happening to them, a huge THANKS!!!!!
    Filed 9/14/2012 341 10/23/2012 Discharged 01/02/2013 Closed 01/07/2013

Congratulations and welcome to the 60 Day Club!
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Congrats on a smooth 341!!!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Thanks everyone, my discharge date is Christmas eve, so that will be our Christmas present.

Comment

And that is the best ever Christmas present.

Comment

Yay! We are in the same boat as you... all wrapped up today. What a great feeling. Enjoy!

Comment

Congratulations, clunk and jodie! Now it will be a breeze.

Comment

Just remember that day 60, which lands on December 24, means that this is the last date that your creditors can file an objection to the discharge of their debt. No discharge will happen before day 61, which is Christmas. So unless your district does automatic discharges, it likely won't happen until sometime after the Christmas holidays, and probably not until New Years has passed as well.

I don't mean to be a 'Debbie Downer', but just want to keep things in perspective.

Comment

Congrats! Welcome to 60 day club!

Comment

Just a quick update for everyone ....I received my discharge yesterday. As soon as my case closed i plan on writing a post detailing our journey from beginning to end...so hopefully others in the same boat as us cab benefit from our

Comment

Originally posted by clunk View Post
                      Just a quick update for everyone ....I received my discharge yesterday. As soon as my case closed i plan on writing a post detailing our journey from beginning to end...so hopefully others in the same boat as us cab benefit from our
                      On goodie we are going to see hammies dancing again.

Welcome to your fresh start

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Happy New Year, and Happy New Start!! Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Congrats! A great way to start a new year... so happy for you!
                          Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
                          Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

Congratulations!!!! I am always happy that some of us have good news!

Our 341 is next Thursday and I'm scared the trustee will want my house - wants the house analysis ( which I had given my attorney) and proof of mortgage balance.

I know where I live is a resort area but my 172 year old house is totally not renovated. No ac, closets, dishwashers etc. The "3 bedroom" house has only one decent size room, the other is on the third floor with pie-shaped stairs and no heat. The other room can fit a twin size bed and that's it.

We could stay here for another 2 years if they don't take it - and by then we may be able to do something.

I'm scared to lose our home.

And , yes, I know what everyone says but this is the only house we ever owned.

Comment

Clunk! Congrats!! I look forward to reading you 'closed' post because I am filing over the median, too.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X