chapter 7 central district of CA trustee questionaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chapter 7 central district of CA trustee questionaire

Does anyone know if there is a standard trustee questionaire to fill out along with a list of required documents to file before the 341 meeting in the central district of CA? I'm trying to avoid any suprises after I file my petition.

Also, I see that some districts even have information on the actual trustees and how they prefer doing things, does anyone know of anything like that for CA?

Thanks.

When we showed up to our 341 we had a one page questionnaire to fill out. It asked basic questions like did we give or sell anything to a relative with a value over $1,500. There were no questions that could not be found on the filed paperwork and the trustee just used it as a quick reference during the questioning.

Comment

That's a relief, I've seen some trustee questionaires that are almost a redo of the petition and ask for all kinds of documents.

Comment

I know you're supposed to provide your most recent tax return and 60 days of pay stubs, but did you have to provide anything else? like bank statements, more tax returns?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X