Credit Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Reports

I keep reading about "credit report clean up" post discharge...what should I be looking for and when should I start looking and cleaning up? If my report does need "clean up" who do I address the issue(s) with? I have only looked at my credit report once since I filed...in just 11 days I will be officially discharged and probably should know how to proceed.

We are so on the same page it's scarey! lol My discharge is June 9ish and I kind a plan to wait til July to start looking at the credit reports for real. I've been 'glancing' here and there and there's only one that might give me an issue and that's CACH collection place. But I'll take it as it comes.

Comment

what should I be looking for
      Mostly checking to see that all discharged debt reports as "IIB" (included in bankruptcy), all $0 balances, no new lates, etc.

Also looking for current payments being reported (secured debt).
      Filed Joint, No Asset, > $100,000 Unsecured Ch.7 6/7/13 ~~ 341 Meeting 7/15/13 ~~ Discharged 9/16/13 !!

Comment

Give it a few months to clear it by itself and you'll find that most, if not everything, will be fine. Then, get you a free copy a few months after discharge and see if they are any errors and you can begin the process (if necessary) of corrections.

As always, patience.......
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X